The BUG of the MiKlip Evaluation System¶
Basic User Guide¶
- Using the evaluation system and its components - see what's been developed by the MiKlip Community
- how2put in your projectdata
- Add your data to the evaluation system and compare to the others (e.g. baseline1)
- how2cmorize without CMOR
- The mini-CMORs for different experiments, maybe the shortest way to standardize 1 variable
Status: The development system is in the LAST state. It means it's fully operational, but there might be changes due to reconstruction
Evaluation of MiKlip Prediction System (Hindcast Pre-Frontend)¶
- [[miklip-d:Extended Evaluation Table|Extended Evaluation Table]]
- [[miklip-d:ForecastEvaluation | Guideline for Forecast Evaluation ]]
- [[miklip-d:Extended Baseline Report|Extended Baseline Report]]
- [[miklip-d:Extended Prototype Report|Extended Prototype Report]]
- how2plugin into the evaluation system
- 5 Minutes Hands on: A tutorial for getting a dummy plug-in for the system up and running in 5'.
- NCL simple plot: Using NCL to generate a simple plug-in to plot 2D variables in contour maps.
- BASH example (by MoviePlotter): Using a BASH analysis script plugged into the evaluation system.
- Processing Output: A tutorial how to register your results in the evaluation system.
- Parameters: A list of available parameter types that can be used.
- [[miklip:Development Support]]: Information for the tools developers (Module E) that will get integrated into the evaluation system.
- Warnings and Errors: How to warn a user when bugs occurred
- [[miklip:Central_Evaluation_System_Interfaces]]: General Evaluation System Requirements for Developers
- Use the ISSUE TRACKER for questions - extra profit for other users
Evaluation of MiKlip Prediction System (ZOS)¶
- [[miklip-d:ZOS Evaluation Table|ZOS Evaluation Table]]