CDI - Climate Data Interface¶
CDI is a C and Fortran Interface to access Climate and NWP model Data.
Supported data formats are GRIB, netCDF, SERVICE, EXTRA and IEG.
Full html doc is availabe for Fortran and C bindings:
Software that uses CDI¶
- CDO - Climate Data Operators
- ECHAM - Atmospheric general circulation model
- MPIOM - Max-Planck-Institute ocean model
- ICON - ICOsahedral Non-hydrostatic General Circulation Model
- afterburner - ECHAM post processor
- MATLAB-CDI - mex-interfaces to the CDI library
Consolidation of library use at DKRZ and ZMAW¶