Temperature-related human mortality in European regions¶
This case study aims to develop in collaboration with end-users a prototype forecast scheme of Temperature-related human mortality (TRM) for a very large ensemble of regions in Europe.
- 29-30 Nov 2017 Climate Services projects workshop and networking, Brussels (BE): https://code.mpimet.mpg.de/issues/7989
- Ballester, Joan, Rodo, Xavier, & Deluca, Anna. (2017). Forecast Scheme of Temperature-Related Mortality for Decision-Making in European Regions and Cities. Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.495177
- Joan Ballester, Climate and Health Programme, ISGlobal
- Nuno Cunha Lopes, Environmental Studies and Management Division, Sustainable Environmental Management and Planning Department, City Council of Almada
- Sara Dionísio, Sustainable Environmental Management and Planning Department, City Council of Almada