European Commission Reviews¶The first Progress Report
The basis for the review is the Blue-Action first Progress Report on the first 18 months of activity, from 1 Dec 2016-31 May 2018.
The report includes:
- A technical report (introduction document)
- A progress report for each WP (Annex 1)
- An update of the data managemenet plan (Annex 2)
- The full list of dissemination activities and publications (Annex 3)
- The full financial reports for all the partners (form Cs)
The report was submitted to the European Commission on 31 July 2018.
- Internal process for collecting information*
WP leaders have collected the information from the Task leaders and partners on implementation of tasks (progress and results), dissemination activities of the PIs, peer-reviewed publications, information on data management.
The project office assembled all parts of the reports together.
From the Progress report to the EC Review
The review is planned on 13 Sept 2018. See this page for further details: https://code.mpimet.mpg.de/issues/8524
Reviewers get all the deliverables, milestones, progress and financial reports and assess them.
If the outcome of the review is positive will be transferred to the project partners.