New publications acknowledging Blue-Action
we have updated the list of publications acknowledging the Blue-Action project:
- In the redmine: https://code.mpimet.mpg.de/projects/bg10/wiki/Blue-Action_publications_and_other_publications
- In the website: http://www.blue-action.eu/index.php?id=4120
You can edit the redmine if you need to add there a publication. Please follow the instructions on the top of the redmine page.
You do not know how to acknowledge Blue-Action?
Please check the instructions below:
1) Acknowledge Blue-Action in the credits of your article with the following sentence "_This article has been co-funded by Blue-Action. Blue-Action project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 727852_" or "_This research was supported by the Blue-Action project (European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, grant number: 727852)_"
2) Please make sure that open access is granted to this publication. See the rules for open access of this journal here:Rules for open access
3) Inform Chiara Bearzotti <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Raeanne Miller 'Raeanne Miller' <Raeanne.Miller@sams.ac.uk> about your publication.
The Project Office