Redmine and Zenodo for Blue-Action
We need to improve the tracking of what we do in our project, in terms of events we organise/contribute to and in terms of dissemination.
- We have been uploading some guidelines on the use of the redmine: how to edit pages, edit events, how to look up for a meeting... Please check them out and work activelzy with the redmine to share resources and materials with your colleagues: https://code.mpimet.mpg.de/projects/bg10/wiki/Use_of_the_intranet
- Do you have presentations or posters acknowledging Blue-Action? Please upload them directly in Zenodo!
We do not use our website or the redmine as an archive for dissemination, we use Zenodo!
How to upload your dissemination materials there:
- Go to to this link https://www.zenodo.org/communities/blue-actionh2020/edit/
- Log in (with GitHubor ORCID or create a new account)
- Go to the UPLOAD URL: https://www.zenodo.org/communities/blue-actionh2020/edit/
- Follow the instructions & complete all the fields.
At the end of the process, Zenodo will notify Chiara about your new record linked to the Blue-Action community: Chiara has to approved it in order to add it to the Blue-Action collection.
What kind of items we all need to upload in Zenodo? See the picture here attached with the list.