Presentations at the 2017 Arctic Circle, Reykjavik, Iceland, October 13-15
Several Blue-Action partners attended the 2017 Arctic Circle event http://www.arcticcircle.org/ in Reykjavik, Iceland, October 13-15. The sessions we have been contributing t are listed here: http://www.blue-action.eu/index.php?id=4011• Jens Hesselbjerg Christensen (NBI) was a panelist in a plenary session on "Arctic Science: from research to practice"
• Johanna Baehr (UHH), Blue-Action understanding the impact of a changing Arctic on northern hemisphere weather and climate Zenodo link: [[https://www.zenodo.org/record/1040738#.WfsKftWnHiw]]
• Daniela Domeisen (ETH) participated in the EU Arctic Cluster session on 'Climate change, science, and safeguarding the Arctic environment and presented the'Improved Predictions for the Arctic and connections to the Midlatitudes. Zenodo link: XX
• Peter Vangsbo (CKIC) hosted a breakout session highlighting the opportunities offered by climate services, which included presentations from Mark Payne (DTU) and Øivin Aarnes (DNV GL).
- Mark Payne (DTU Aqua) An Introduction to Climate Services Opportunities and Benefits. Zenodo link: XX
- Øivin Aarnes (DNV GL) Climate services and their role in long-term business strategy. Zenodo link: XX
More information about the event and full programme: http://www.arcticcircle.org/
Keywords: Blue-Action, Blue Growth, Improved Predictions, Arctic, northern hemisphere, weather, climate, Climate Services, business strategy, Climate service innovation, climate-resilience, Arctic business, H2020, climate action